UK Visa Requirements

To work in the UK a valid visa is required. Here are some of the most common:

Temporary workers

You can apply for the Youth Mobility Scheme Visa if you want to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years, you're aged 18 to 30, have £1,800 in savings and meet the other eligibility requirements.


Commonwealth Citizens

You may be eligible for a UK Ancestry Visa if one of your grandparents was born in the UK.


Spousal Visa

This visa may be applied for if a foreign national marries a British citizen, or person who has settlement status in the UK.


EU Passport

European Community law gives European Economic Area (EEA) nationals a right to live and work in the United Kingdom.

For more information visit 

CHECKLIST before you depart for the UK

  • Visa
  • Passport
  • Access to money
  • Accommodation for the first few nights after you arrive
  • Appointment with the SANZA office in central London
  • UK contact telephone number and email address


Finding teaching jobs in the London has never be easier.

Register With Us Today

What you can expect from SANZA:

  • Personal service supported by a dedicated team of teaching consultants. 
  • We have a large network of reputable schools and many available jobs.
  • Our specialist teacher recruitment processes ensure that we find the best person for the job.
  • Discounts from our partner Travel and Event companies, and free CPD Courses. 

Contact Us

Telephone 020 7845 6240


Telephone +61 1800 005 321


Telephone +64 800 087 087


Telephone +1 855 261 0271


Latest Jobs


Year 4 Class Teacher

Hackney, London , London



Music Teacher

Hackney, London , London


See all jobs

News & Events